Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    not only did mine arrive today, but they sent me two. Yup, while you are waiting for yours, I got mine and someone elses.

    Norrin
    Wow! Check your CC statement, what were you charged for?
  2. #22  
    charged for one. Packing slip in second one is for another person in another city

    probably ordered theirs on November 8
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    charged for one. Packing slip in second one is for another person in another city

    probably ordered theirs on November 8
    So now, the question is, what will you do?
  4. #24  
    Not a question at all. I'm on the phone with Palm one right now arranging for them to pick up the extra one and get it delivered to the other person as soon as possible.
  5. #25  
    Good man!
  6. #26  
    dang it!!!! I order on the 8th and havent recieved crap!!!!
  7. #27  
    I picked mine up at the UPS facility the same night of the first delivery attempt because I was at work during the day... get on the phone with them and tell them you want to pick it up yourself tonight when the trucks all come back to the station and they'll hold it for you. You bring your ID and tracking number and it's in your hands.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    Not a question at all. I'm on the phone with Palm one right now arranging for them to pick up the extra one and get it delivered to the other person as soon as possible.

    Norrin - It was refreshing to hear of your instant, unambiguous and (in my view) unambiguously correct decision.

    In contrast, it's disheartening to read of all the attempts to scam warranty replacement programs to get newer model equipment free.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    not only did mine arrive today, but they sent me two. Yup, while you are waiting for yours, I got mine and someone elses.

    Norrin
    Boy you just love rubbing it in don't you.
  10. #30  
    Norrin, is that my 650??!!! What city was it supposed to be shipped to?
  11. #31  
    Jov3....sorry to hear yours has not yet arrived. I know you were excited about getting it yesterday as promised by a P1 CSR. I'm still waiting for mine as well, but at least the tracking says it is in my town on a truck ready to be delivered! I'm just hoping mine is not the one Norrin recieved....!!! But Norrin...don't let Palm send it again....give it back to FedEx and mail it yourself to the right person....or else it will never arrive to the poor soul who ordered it (I realize this is not possible or even "right", it's just an expression of my frustration with Palm).
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    Jov3....sorry to hear yours has not yet arrived. I know you were excited about getting it yesterday as promised by a P1 CSR. I'm still waiting for mine as well, but at least the tracking says it is in my town on a truck ready to be delivered! I'm just hoping mine is not the one Norrin recieved....!!! But Norrin...don't let Palm send it again....give it back to FedEx and mail it yourself to the right person....or else it will never arrive to the poor soul who ordered it (I realize this is not possible or even "right", it's just an expression of my frustration with Palm).

    Thanks for your support...but i must digress...as i was typing it arrived at my home and my girlfriend called. My new toy Came!!! She's driving out to my office to give it to me. I love her!!!
  13. #33  
    Holy s*@t, the screen is awesome!
  14. #34  
    mine just arrived. didn't have to sign, guy just handed it to me and
    took off.

    ordered mine 11/08.

    Still no tracking info on palm one site, but I did have a tracking number
    from Josh. (Thanks again)

    Second delivery from FedEx today. You should have seen the
    change in my expression when the first one turned out to be
    a different package. First package they just left on the door step
    before I could even get to the door.
  15. #35  
    YEAH!!! Good for you Jov3. Though I'm not sure of your comment "I love her!!" Were you talking about your girlfriend, or your Treo?
  16. #36  
    Thanks for all the help people. I left a not at the door and they left it at my door. I then took a break to go home to retrieve it.

    I agree with TreoJunkie. Pictures are awesome too.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    Not a question at all. I'm on the phone with Palm one right now arranging for them to pick up the extra one and get it delivered to the other person as soon as possible.
    Excellent choice! You wil make someone's holiday all the more better.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    Thanks for all the help people. I left a not at the door and they left it at my door. I then took a break to go home to retrieve it.

    I agree with TreoJunkie. Pictures are awesome too.
    bmac,

    Good luck!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  19. #39  
    11/23 2:00pm -6GMT
    I just got mine too...
    I may check it out tonight and make a post late in the evening?
    I placed my order on 11/8
  20. #40  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions