1.    #1  
    My treo 650's buttons have stopped working. I can give it a good wack on the back or pop the sd card in and out and sometimes that re-establishes the buttons. Something must be loose. Have a replacement from sprint coming.
    I am so sorry. I know you had been looking forward to playing with your new toy.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Figured out the problem. The "p" key is sticking. When it's stuck down none of the othe buttons work. Just have to give it a wiggle. At least I have a solution until my repPlacement arrives.
    My "p" key does not depress easily...I have to make sure I press it all the way down each time.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    My "p" key does not depress easily...I have to make sure I press it all the way down each time.
    2 people with "p" button issues... Maybe they had extra "p" buttons from the previous manufacturer? Or maybe "p" takes up more memory? Can you load it on the SD card?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Maybe "p" activates wifi
    My 'p' has a different click sound than all other keys; somewhat softer and not as crisp a click as the others.

It sounds like they have a problem with the P
    I tried to load it on the SD card but that just P'd me off. Sorry...had to go there.

~Stephen Todd
    New Web Headline.

"NEW TREO 650 CAN'T P!!!"

It will be all over the net within the hour!!
    I think someone is seriously taking the P :-)
    yabut, I heard it's got a nice T & A...
    I thought I was only one with problem! My "p" button is ver easy to press down with ni click feel either. Werid!t