1.    #1  
    GoodLink is now avialable for the Treo 650. It appears to be a client only upgrade. You will need you IT team to switch the ESN in the Good Management Console. I will report back when I get it up a running.

GoodLink Download Page
    Thanks for the info and keep us posted. Even though I'm holding out for the GSM 650 I'm curious to hear about your GoodLink experience especially with the meory issues I've been reading about. Right now with version 3.7 on my 600, GoodLink takes up just over 2.5 MB.
    I don't see the software posted ... am I missing it ... everything I see still refers to 3.7?
    ugh ... nm ... I see it now ... refresh is your friend ... :P
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    3.8 is smaller and leaner....still can't use any other Datebook/Contact app with it, but it works well.

Andy
    What sort of things does the IT group need to do? I'm tempted to upgrade my client from 3.0x, but the Good site doesn't indicate how to do it necessarily (unless it's buried under documentation somewhere).
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy
    What sort of things does the IT group need to do? I'm tempted to upgrade my client from 3.0x, but the Good site doesn't indicate how to do it necessarily (unless it's buried under documentation somewhere).
    Its REALLY easy.

They need to download the big setup file. Run setup. Choose upgrade.

All that is next is to reload your phone! Thats it. Easy as pie.