1.    #1  
    Yesterday I called P1 like 3 times throughout the day to check status. I was happy at least to hear them say allocated, even though that didn't seem to mean a lot. I was just happy it was off Back Order. I just called this morning and guess what? It is now on Back Order again. Unbelievable PalmOne. What kind of crappy operation are you running there?

Have tried posting this 3 times.

Eric
    You didn't *try* posting this three times, you *did* post this three times.

FWIW, I'm also waiting on p1 to ship my order.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    have the same problem called yesterday was told 3 times it was allocated and keeps comming up back ordered really bums me out. Only optomistic thing it looks like my bank account was charged that is a good sign but i dont think i will have it for thanksgiving.

Fred
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    You didn't *try* posting this three times, you *did* post this three times.

FWIW, I'm also waiting on p1 to ship my order.

Scott
    Why yes, I did. Just spoke with another rep who claimed he was a supervisor (yippee) and he apologized for the misinformation of his employees and said it should be coming out of back order later today or tomorrow. I don't believe a thing anymore. My CC has not been charged yet either.
    Eric
    ONE decent half-baked Palm OS smartphone alternative. That's all it would take for me to stop playing their silly game. This is rediculous. I was on "allocated" status, too, but now it appears that I'll have to talk to my friendly CSRs.
    I was also told this morning that mine is in "allocation"..... Rep also acknowledged (as a previous post indicated) that the warehouse screwed up and was sending current orders out before preorders.....