1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen the new TV commercial by Sprint for the Treo 650? I caught the last five seconds of it this evening on NBC (Los Angeles). It ended with a cheesecake shot of the 650, followed by the Sprint logo and a voiceover saying something like, "The Treo 650: Finally, a smartphone that does everything."

Anybody seen the beginning? I'm curious to see what features they show off.

It's interesting that in the year+ that the 600 has been available, I never once saw an ad for it on TV, and yet here I'm seeing one for the 650 just weeks after its announcement. This could be the start of that marketing blitz we've been hearing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by vocaro
    It's interesting that in the year+ that the 600 has been available, I never once saw an ad for it on TV, and yet here I'm seeing one for the 650 just weeks after its announcement. This could be the start of that marketing blitz we've been hearing about.
    Unfortunately for us GSM'rs there is a nearly full-page ad in today's Dallas Morning News for a Cingular Treo 600. I guess we won't be seeing the '50s any time soon around here.
    there was a cingular commercial that had the 600 in it.
    this sprint ad could be in response to cingular's ad, but my guess is being the second iteration with better media integration, etc. they think it's time to really push the marketing.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Interestingly the commercial spot is only a few sec. long because they did not have enough memory to complete the entire 60 sec. spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Interestingly the commercial spot is only a few sec. long because they did not have enough memory to complete the entire 60 sec. spot.
    LOL. Good funny.
    Cingular ad is offering a limited time price cut--maybe to clear the channels prior to the rollout of the GSM T650?