1.    #1  
    I used the palm screen protector and I put it on crooked so I put one of my universal writeright screen protectors and my Treo 650 kept freezing. Well I noticed the digitizer was out of wack so I removed the screen protector and everything was fine. I am not sure if anyone else has tried other screen protectors besides palmone's.
    "Could I have been anyone other than me"
    -Dave Matthews Band"
    I notice that when I sneeze, my aunt in Mississippi gets a phone call.

Coincidence? I think not.

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Actually, I to had this happen. The problem is the new Writerights are thicker than they used to be, and if they wedge under the edge of the screen they will hold the digitizer down thus locking up the input handler. Just apply a new one, and make sure it's a little small...
    I bought a screen protective cover in palmOne Store. Its perfect.
    "The problem is the new Writerights are thicker than they used to be, and if they wedge under the edge of the screen they will hold the digitizer down thus locking up the input handler"

I have/had the same problem
    Don't use "WriteWrongs", they are so much blurrier than the BoxWave Crystal Clear ones. I LOVE 'em!
    ~'kito
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I tried the BoxWave protector on my older Tungsten W and hated it. I could never get it to apply straight to the screen, and my fiddling with it ended up creasing an edge, rendering it useless. I returned it for a refund.
    When I received the 650 I got the p1 one, that was awful and messed it up right away.
    I used an old fellows I had for my samsung 300i and it made the screen look all wierd. I bought the boxwaves and I thought it was super easy to put on, I love it. Crystal Clear.
    get boxwave if you really want a screen protector, those fellowes are crap
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!