1.    #1  
    Is anyone else frustrated with the new datebook app on the Treo 650? On the 600 we had the enhanced datebook from handspring (scaled down datebk3?), It allowed floating appointments. Does anyone have any ideas how one can get floating events back on the treo650 with resorting to a full scale version of Datebk5?
    I suggest that you purchase Datebook 5. It is a good program and works well. It has hi-res screen support.

I use it on my Garmin 3600, after leaving my handspring, and missing the old datebook on it.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrenner
    I suggest that you purchase Datebook 5. It is a good program and works well. It has hi-res screen support.

I use it on my Garmin 3600, after leaving my handspring, and missing the old datebook on it.
    Ditto on Datebk5....it's kick a** program and all the proceeds go to a gorilla habitat in GA
  4.    #4  
    I know it's a good program. I've used it before. I feel like it's just TOO much. I guess I'll just have to go ahead and go for it, though. The only thing I use is floating events, but I guess I could learn to use some of the advanced functionality. Alright...I'm convinced. Especially with HiRes support. That was easy. It took less than an hour.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989