1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to move the ones from the Treo600 over? If not, is there any one looking into this?
    I assume since the 600 was lo-res, that even if the Treo600 carrier logo hack did work, it would look horrid.

The whole hack would change the carrier logo, change the voice mail icon back to a reel and give the call timer back too.
    TIA, Matt
    Well, when the GSM T650s are available, I plan on getting one, so there will no doubt be a full release of the AQUA series setup to work with the 650. But most likely not until I get a GSM T650

I see from reading here that the Sprint T650 users need a new overlay to enable call time in the list (the one bit patch I made in the T600 Sprint AQUA overlays), as apparently the old Phone_Logo doesn't work for them. I haven't seen a note from anyone that mentions trying the AQUA series on a T650, so I don't know if that works or not.

Bill S
  3.    #3  
    looks like somone else started a thread after this one, let me know if you need help. We have worked together before. I would like the OE (original Treo650 radio on/off splash) splash sceen, as well as the call timer access put back and the tape reel icon too (if it's even there?). you can get me at Burkhardi@hotmail.com if you need help. I think your still on my 'contact' list too.
    Thanks TV Billy!