1.    #1  
    They said they are still in stock and that it will be shipped in 2-3 business days.

The total cost was $655 (with Tax) but I qualify for a $150 rebate since I've had my previous phone for over 18 months.
    Last edited by CySurflex; 11/22/2004 at 07:20 PM. Reason: add the (with Tax)
    ha ha ha, got another one!

sucker!

..you'll be happy with it, despite the problems.
    Welcome to the MADNESS!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Telesales told me that upgrade credit was only good for in store sales and with contract extension. Did you ask about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by treolawyer
    Telesales told me that upgrade credit was only good for in store sales and with contract extension. Did you ask about this?
    The smallprint is your friend
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treolawyer
    I specifically asked about it, multiple times.

She said that they're charging me the full price but will send me the mail-in rebate with the phone. I asked if she added the two years to my contract and she said that she didn't, and that that will happen when I activate the phone.
  7.    #7  
    Update: I just called Sprint to see if my order has shipped and to get a tracking number, and apparently they put the order on "back-order" because the $150 rebate form is back-ordered, not the phone. She is separating the order so the form is sent seperately, and the phone will likely ship today, she says.

No amount of "frankly, I'm surprised at your customer service" helped - she wouldn't upgrade it to Overnight Shipping for free.
    I just got my Treo Monday. Sprint gave me a credit on my bill instead of dealing with the rebate. Just act like you are ready to purchase then start backing out. The rep makes a commision so he/she will do all they can do to get the sale of a high dollar phone. She put me on hold for almost 30 minutes to get it approved.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd