1.    #1  
    I just installed snappermail on my 650 and can no longer send mail! I ported the exact same settings from my 600 for the smtp server and it just refuses to allow a send. I also tried using my vision username and password and the smtp.sprintpcs.com server and still no luck.

I did have versamail working, but that has crashed as well for some reason.

Any suggestions
    I guess the only thing I can add is ensure the the username and password are inputted manually by u in both the incomming and outgoing Mail servers...just helped someone else here at work and that seem to make it work just fine.
    I am using snapper mail enterprise on mmy 650 and it is working fine. I have two different accounts and I use the service provider info. I do not use the Sprint e-mail servers. I alos had to contact Snapper Mial and got a very quick reply and resolution to my problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by thr61
    I just installed snappermail on my 650 and can no longer send mail! I ported the exact same settings from my 600 for the smtp server and it just refuses to allow a send. I also tried using my vision username and password and the smtp.sprintpcs.com server and still no luck.

I did have versamail working, but that has crashed as well for some reason.

Any suggestions
    It sounds like some other issue on your phone, especially if it has crashed VersaMail. We've not seen any issues with SnapperMail not sending on the Treo 650.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    Seen any issues with auto delivery on any Snappermail version below 2.10 on the Treo 650?
    yep.
    I can only assume that everyone upgraded to version 2.0 when it came out, as I cannot find anyone who runs 1.x on a Treo 650 AND uses auto delivery.
    yep.
    I have been trying to get v1.9.x working on my 650 but Auto fetch will not work. Everything else does.

The support people at Snapper have suggest I try the latest version of 2.x. I'll do that today and see if it works.
    The 2.10 demo works fine on the 650 with auto, but 2.04 and lower (any version I have tried) do not. Would be nice if a 1.9x version worked since I really do not want to pay to upgrade to 2.10 since I do not need IMAP. Not sure what else there is on 2.x, but it cannot be worth $18 to me.
    yep.
    Krock,

Upgrading did fix my problem - auto fetch now works like a charm. While knowing Snapper, they will get v1.x working, take a look at this discount - it helps take the sting out of the upgrade cost.

SnapperMail 2 is priced between $29.95 and $59.95 [BUY], depending on edition. Currently there is a 25% upgrade discount for owners of version 1 wanting to switch to version 2 or users wanting to crossgrade to a newer edition. To get the discount, use coupon GIMME2EXTEND when purchasing from your user account at www.snappermail.com/download/login (expires end of this month).

Also - a quick check shows the memory footprint of Standard version 2.x is about the same as v1.x

Good luck