1.    #1  
    For some reason I'm getting an unknown caller message coming up on certain numbers that I have stored. Not all numbers, but it's happened on 3 of the last 5 numbers that called me.
    This wasn't happening two days ago, before I started toying around with zlauncher and my new sd card. I have no idea what it could be. Is anyone else getting this?

Please help if you can!
  2.    #2  
    anyone at all having this issue?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyP
    For some reason I'm getting an unknown caller message coming up on certain numbers that I have stored. Not all numbers, but it's happened on 3 of the last 5 numbers that called me.
    This wasn't happening two days ago, before I started toying around with zlauncher and my new sd card. I have no idea what it could be. Is anyone else getting this?

Please help if you can!
    I'm anything but an expert (waiting on my 650 from P1), but did you move your Contacts/Address database to your SD card with Zlauncher? Have you tried moving it back to see if you have the same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyP

Please help if you can!

This may seem really stupid, but are you sure that those callers do have have caller id blocking. Unknown caller is what comes up on my caller id when they do
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the advice.
    The numbers do not have caller id blocking. For some reason, they worked before, and now they are "unknown." I figured it had something to do with the sd card and ringo. Ringo is installed on my phone, while the mp3's run off the sd card. Perhaps this confuses it?

But even still, my cell reads certain numbers fine, just not all of them. Weird...
  6.    #6  
    I just formatted my sd card and put new mp3's on it. I then set up ringo again, using those mp3's, but it's still giving me unknown callers.
    hm....
    The only time I've seen the "unknown caller" message was earlier today when my friend called who blocks his caller id. I'll keep an eye out for it showing up inappropriately.
  8.    #8  
    I found out the problem! I emailed Ringo @ ephelp@electricpocket.com
    and said:
    "I just purchased Ringo recently, and I must say that I'm thoroughly
    enjoying it. However, I seem to now be having issues that I did not
    have before. Some callers that do not have caller ID block, and who
    are on my contact list, tend to show up as "Unknown Callers"

This is odd, as it isn't like that for all of my contacts, and it was
    working fine prior to applying ringtones. Please help me fix this
    situation. I love assigning mp3's as ringtones, but I do not think it
    would be worth not knowing who is calling."

Then a short while later I realized the problem and sent them a new email:

"I just figured out the problem. If I do not assign someone a
    ringtone, it comes up as an "unknown caller." Is there a way to fix
    this, via patch or anything? This is quite an inconvenience to an
    otherwise great product."

Again, I can't imagine that I'm the only one having this issue with Ringo, am I?
    Hey guys, I am having the same problem you were having with Ringo Pro dealing with the "Unknown Caller". I was wondering if you ever fixed the problem or just removed the software. I am pretty upset about it because i just paid $30 for the program. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
    What is Ringo?