Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey, you guys are right! I guess google's search results are dynamic (as opposed to being static). Anyway, here you go:

3.0a

3.0.1a

3.0.1a

3.5 is patched for the T600, and it freezes my T650. 3.0a is the fastest but 3.0.1a formats the pages better.

Enjoy!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Can someone give me the link to the T650 simulator, I can't seem to find it on the Palmone website.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Hey, you guys are right! I guess google's search results are dynamic (as opposed to being static). Anyway, here you go:

3.0a

3.0.1a

3.0.1a

3.5 is patched for the T600, and it freezes my T650. 3.0a is the fastest but 3.0.1a formats the pages better.

Enjoy!
    Thanks for these! What's the difference again between the two versions of 3.0.1a?
    I'm not quite sure what's different between the two versions of 3.0.1a other than being patched by different sources. 3.0a may be faster but 3.0.1a seems to format pages better. Like I said earlier, 3.5 was patched for the T600 and freezes my T650 when I try to download a webpage.

I've heard the WebPro 3.5 has good 5-way support, and thus could be used with one handed navigation on the T600 or T650.

Anyone know where one could get a version of WebPro 3.5 that functions on the T650?

I'm trying to learn some Palm OS programming, as shadowmite and many other members of the forum have inspired me. I'm sure the 2mb/file limit can be hacked. Maybe we can convince shadowmite to look into this and it has already been mentioned by gfunkmagic to him in another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrimeNY
    Can someone give me the link to the T650 simulator, I can't seem to find it on the Palmone website.
    http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/simulator/

You have to register as a developer to download the simulator and have access to their other development tools.
    Yeah, 2 MB problem solved!

Get downloader: http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-647.html?Downloader

P1, you can't hold us back!!!

so your using that and it fine? does it slow things down?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    give it a try
    i used it and it works, didnt really notice a big difference in speed as far as download but i've not gotten any big files so i can't tell as far as that goes...like pda_jedi said...JUST TRY IT...!!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I LOVE Web Pro but why can't I see images in webpro? I'm using 3.0.1a
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Okay I got it working now. But can someone get me a link for 3.5?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Downloader is slow as Christmas for me. . .
    Here's a link to 3.0.1a that people have working on the T650.

Yousend it is a file transfer service that has limits on the # of downloads. So please as you download it, submit it again to yousendit and post the links.

It's easy to do, no login required just an email address and the file. Once it's uploaded it'll give you the link.

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...Q0H2X2Z5WC27AF
    Does either webpro or downloader download to the SD card directly? I have a couple 8MB+ podcast I want to download. But my internal memory is less than that.

Can I do it with either webpro or downloader???

I have T-Zone now so I can't try it myself because I need proxy setting to get online.
    Yes, downloader is slow, but beats the 2mb max. Works great, i've been downloading Family Guy mpg's straight to my card.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter

i downloaded some webpages to my SD Card, now how do I read and delete these files? I am using FileZ.
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by winger
    i downloaded some webpages to my SD Card, now how do I read and delete these files? I am using FileZ.

I assume you downloaded html? If so, then you need to use a browser to read it...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am using www.avvenu.com to access files on my pc, but cannot download mp3's or anything over 2mb. I have downloaded 'downloader' but how do you get it to work?

If i go into my file and and mp3 is there how do I use downloader to download it?
    The Sharkmsg developer has a SharkDownload that will download any size files. Do a search or google it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    The Sharkmsg developer has a SharkDownload that will download any size files. Do a search or google it.
    Beware however it appears it buffers the file to memory first. I was downloading a 13MB mp3 with 6MB free memory. The download was coming down quickly (as stated Downloader is SUPER SLOW) but when it got to 6MB it said ran out of memory and crashed the Treo.

Booooooooo. We need to combine those two programs together and make one perfect download program.. with the addition of RESUME support of course.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast