Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Spoke to a PalmOne customer service rep today to see what the status of my pre-order was. She told me to be patient because the warehouse has been shipping out current orders before the pre-orders in error. They have emailed the warehouse to remedy the problem.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Didnt that happen last year?
    Oups....now that is bad.
    I thought everyone cancelled their orders?

:-D j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick

ROFL, nice one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Very much appreciated. Nice way to relieve some of the tension that's been building.
    I heart my 650. actually I'm typing this from the 650 while I'm sitting in the usual I-95 traffic...
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnetb
    Spoke to a PalmOne customer service rep today to see what the status of my pre-order was. She told me to be patient because the warehouse has been shipping out current orders before the pre-orders in error. They have emailed the warehouse to remedy the problem.
    Emailed them?! I would think this type of error warrants more than just an email.

Good one! There isn't a screw up with the warehouse, they have no pre orders to fill!
    Eric
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Did she tell you what the "error" was, or give you any indication of how many were in error, or what the cause was?
    Thrilling. My other half has been asking me, for some time now, whether the 650 has shipped yet (she inherits my 600 to replace her 300). I've been assuring her it would ship today, as a result of my wise decision to place an order on 11/10. The order, of course, is still "Back ordered" according to P1.

Now I get to face her tonight and say that it didn't quite turn out to be so wise . . .
    I am glad I cancelled my pre-order with P1. I cancelled and ordered from Sprint and had the 650 the next day! Got no patience for waiting.
    If palm 1 does not show me any signs of shipping by tom. i am going to place my order through sprint.

Fred
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greggebhardt
    I am glad I cancelled my pre-order with P1. I cancelled and ordered from Sprint and had the 650 the next day! Got no patience for waiting.
    Are you the same Greg from dpreview?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert C. Lee
    It has to be... this is one crazy gadget addict!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert C. Lee
    Dunno about Greg, but I'm the same icewing from dpreview! Digital Rebel rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Didnt that happen last year?
    I actually think it happens every year.
    I am seriously PISSED OFF. I am going to have my treo sitting on my stoop while I'm 8 hours away.....
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I think Im going to add this to the list.

Foolish company...
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    If palm 1 does not show me any signs of shipping by tom. i am going to place my order through sprint.

Fred
    I gave P1 all the chances in the world. I rcvd my bluespoon digital headset today, and it is AWESOME, but still no T650. It is 6PM, I just got off the phone w/ P1, and all customer service could tell me after being on hold for 15 minutes, twice, was sorry, if you were told your unit would ship today when you ordered it on the 13th, you were told incorrectly, the best I can tell you is that it will ship 2-3 weeks from the 13th, so I cancelled my order, and phoned sprint, who will ship one tomorrow, overnight, and I will send back the already received, free, clunky (compared to the Bluespoon digital) Jabra headset to P1. I did receive my screensavers, the battery (extra) has been shipped, and the essentials kit remains on B/O. The cradle is still not available for purchase.
    Jeff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast