Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    All, finally found the Sandisk Ultra II 2GB, over at CDW.com. I know a CSR over there who agreed to provide special pricing to TC users of $180 plus $14 to overnight it if you're interested. (The unit lists for $200 on their website).
    CDW seems to be the only ones with it in stock this week. Email the CSR, brentra@cdw.com.

Adam
    Last edited by adamt; 11/25/2004 at 01:02 PM.
    Cool thanks for the lead:
    CDWG $170 $15 Airbourne next afternoon, $0 Airbourne ground
    Thanks for the tip guys. Just ordered one for the new arrival : 650
    Hi,
    The 2 gb will work in the 650 no problem? I saw some post on another thread that said it may not. Like to be sure before I jump.
    TIA,
    DJ
    Just called and was told by Brent they are out of stock until DEC 6. Good price.
    DJ
    CDW just called, backorder till monday? we shall see. I got a sandisk 1 gig ultra II that works fine in the 600 and 650 so i figured the 2gig would be ok also. i hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamt
    All, finally found the Sandisk Ultra II 2GB, over at CDW.com. I know a CSR over there who agreed to provide special pricing to TC users of $180 plus $14 to overnight it if you're interested. (The unit lists for $200 on their website).
    CDW seems to be the only ones with it in stock this week. Email the CSR, brentra@cdw.com.

Adam
    Adamt, can you confirm if this 2GB card works in your 650... ie; it can see and access all 2GB? Thanks.
    Anyone confirm it works 100% in the 600? If so I will email the rep today,.....
    Also please run VFSMark on it.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Just talked with Brent at CDW - He should be showing up here to inform us on ship dates... Also possibly ordering in bulk to satisfy demand if present. I ordered mine and expected delivery is Monday. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmdc5
    Just talked with Brent at CDW - He should be showing up here to inform us on ship dates... Also possibly ordering in bulk to satisfy demand if present. I ordered mine and expected delivery is Monday. Any thoughts?
    Do you mean CDW buy them in bulk, because I am sure they already do or mean someone order in bulk and distribute. I guarantee you are not going to be able to do that cheaper, how?
    nice find. Its amazing how cheap they have gotten over less than a year.
    I bought my 1gb for almost 200 bucks about a year ago. gosh....
    Anyone able to get one of these yet? Anywhere?
    I ordered mine from CDW about 10 days ago. The arrival date has been pushed back twice, now until 13Dec. Pretty typical for Sandisk, in my experience.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    anyone know where to get one now or soon? i've been searching everywhere.
    Anyone know if it works with the Treo 650?
    Jeopardy Music, as we wait for ship date.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    I ordered mine from CDW about 10 days ago. The arrival date has been pushed back twice, now until 13Dec. Pretty typical for Sandisk, in my experience.
    Website now says 1 - 2 weeks, have you gotton any updates?
    I wonder how long til it's $69 at Fry's?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast