1.    #1  
    Anyone tried this combination yet? I've read good reviews of the A210 adapter with the 600 and other headsets, and I've read mixed reviews on the BT250 headset with the Treo 650, but wonder if this specific config has been tested? Mine is on the way - so I'll report after I test it if no one else chimes in.

Thanx
    Paul
  2.    #2  
    I received my BT250 and A210 last night - first impression is that this combination seems to work pretty well.

The A210 does rock, if you must use a dongle. It's surprisingly small and light - I velcro'd it to the back of my Treo side case (so it's wedged between the case and my belt.

They paired up easily, no issues there. The answer / end button on the headset seems to work properly, though you do sometimes have to press it longer than others - depends on whether the units have gone to "sleep" or not.

Pretty clear as long as there are no obstructions - but even wearing the A210 on the opposite side of your body from the BT250 can cause some static.

Overall, I'm happy - a BIG improvement over being "tethered" - if I can't have built-in bluetooth right now, this isn't a bad alternative.

I also ordered the landline adapter from Jabra - haven't received it yet - but I'm looking forward to retiring my ancient plantronics desk headset...

Paul
    I just received my A210 and BT250 this week, and love it too. I use the A210 together with a Radio Shack headset adapter to connect instead of a wired headset. While I am told that the other party can recognize the difference between wired and BT communications, the BT is still very clear. And when I leave the office, I unplug the A210 and hang it off my belt.

The BT 250 is light, loud without deafening me. I have been wearing it pretty much all day (I work at a telephone support help desk) and I hardly notice it.

Looking forward to being able to use the BT with my 650 - when that arrives
    Can I just buy the A210? If so for how much and from where? will it work with any bluetooth handsfree unit?

Thanks

SPG
    Quote Originally Posted by SPG
    Can I just buy the A210? If so for how much and from where? will it work with any bluetooth handsfree unit?

Thanks

SPG
    It should work with any BT headset, and plugs quite neatly into the T600. You will find it for around $50, try a froogle.com search, or you can look in a PalmOne store, Best Buy, etc.
    Thanks
    Hi all---

Can anyone with the above combination let me know if the setup transfers ALL audio to the BT headset, just like wearing a wired headset?

Thank you VERY much, to any/all who can answer that for me...

Jeremy B.
    Don't Panic
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Panic
    Hi all---

Can anyone with the above combination let me know if the setup transfers ALL audio to the BT headset, just like wearing a wired headset?

Thank you VERY much, to any/all who can answer that for me...

Jeremy B.
    Don't Panic
    Have not tried with PTunes, but all phone audio is just like the wired earpiece
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman
    Have not tried with PTunes, but all phone audio is just like the wired earpiece

Much appreciated!

Jeremy B.
    Don't Panic
    Has anyone tried this combo as the Jabra info says that it'll work with any Jabra headset ..... Many thanks in advance

Paul