1.    #1  
    Don't know if this affects everyone or me but the above tool has wreaked havoc on my 650. Although a good idea in concept, it simply messed up my device. Before I installed this, my device performed well. After, it resets on it's own and I get the infamous Backup Man errors (and this worked perfectly for me). To test my theory, I did a hard reset, restored from a previous (clean) backup and tested my device. All checked out ok.

THEN, I installed the tool. Immediately after installation, the backups failed and the machine just reset on it's own. Within the tool, I moved the apps from the card back to the device and all seems ok -- with Backup Man too.
    Last edited by JesseNYC; 11/24/2004 at 10:57 AM.
  2.    #2  
    UPDATE

For those interested, I found out that there was a patch for Docs To Go for the 650. I installed it and then reapplied the tool to move the app to the card. Now BackupMan 1.45 works like it should. The resets seemed to have stopped as well.
    where can you get the patch?
    Yeah. Post a link please.
    http://download.dataviz.com/support/...togo7patch.prc

Do a "right click, save as" on the link, otherwise it will download the patch right into your Palm Hotsync install folder - unless you want it to of course
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleReeck
    http://download.dataviz.com/support/...togo7patch.prc

Do a "right click, save as" on the link, otherwise it will download the patch right into your Palm Hotsync install folder - unless you want it to of course
    I have Premiumn edition I bought awhile bacl and I am on 7.02

I do not see an 7.03 available.

I tried moving the docs with the tool and I also got havoic.. resets and all sorts of mess.

WHERE on dataviz website does it talk about this patcvh and what it can do??? I dont see anything about it anyplace
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Is that a patch for 7.000 that came on the 650 install disc, or is it a patch to 7.002 which you can upgrade to on the dataviz website?
    I am using 7002.. Premium.. Not the one that came with the Treo.. i had this purchaed

i havent seen anything above 7002 and I cant find that patch on the website.

Can someone say how they got it and what will it do
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I installed D2G 7.000 from the Treo650 install disc. Then I went to the D2G webpage and got the upgrade to 7.002. Then I installed the patch from this thread, now I have D2G "7.002 (829)". I should have checked before I patched, anyone have the (###) for the pre-patch version?

ERic
    I think there is a confusion about the patch.

If I'm not wrong, that patch is a fix to have the option to search and display images. Without it, there is no option, and by default D2G will search and display ALL your images on the SD. Takes a loooooooong time if you have lots of images.

So there you go. It's not a 650 fix, but rather a very small update.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Rudy

You are not right.

The images patch is different and it is a small patch tht you can find on the datavbiz site if you look hard,.

This one you can not find at alll
    I just installed this patch. It updated my doc2go from 7.002 to 7.003.