1.    #1  
    We are rolling out NotifyLink email program to our Treo users (50+ so far) and have no problems with Sprint, Verizon or AT&T. Cingular does not work however in PUSH mode. NotifyLink has not been able to determine the problem. Registration messages never arrive on the Treo. Anyone else using NotifyLink with Treo 600/Cingular?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    I am supposed to be doing a Demo with Notifylink using Groupwise. We are waiting for 650's. I hope that is worked out because we are all Cingular.
  3.    #3  
    I believe that Cingular is blocking SMS notifications from our domain but Cingular is not helping out. I haven't been impressed with Cingular and 3rd-party communication apps. I can't get PDANet to work with Cingular either... works great with Sprint/Verizon. Verizon is not helpful because they want you to subscribe to their email gateway, but it works. Sprint doesn't care how you use the data service and actively supports NotifyLink.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    I believe that Cingular is blocking SMS notifications from our domain but Cingular is not helping out. I haven't been impressed with Cingular and 3rd-party communication apps. I can't get PDANet to work with Cingular either... works great with Sprint/Verizon. Verizon is not helpful because they want you to subscribe to their email gateway, but it works. Sprint doesn't care how you use the data service and actively supports NotifyLink.
    Interesting, why would they block your domain? They don't block anything as far as I have been able to tell. I had PDANet but I used T-mobile because of data package. Since I now have the virtually the same package on Cing now, I should try it. I don't remember if I had a trial or paid for PDA net now. I use Chatter without a hitch on Cingular and Verichat. Verichat uses sms and Chatter imap. Interesting...