1.    #1  
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the palm desktop and software. There is no versamail conduit in hotsync and when I try to setup up versamail it gives me this message "The versamail setup wizard is wither already running or is missing. If the setup wizard is not already running please reinstall versamail." I can't find the versamail app on the cd so I reinstalled the whole cd. Help please?
    Digging through the archive...

I'm having the exact same problem, for the second time. I'm not sure what happened the first time around - I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the Palm desktop. This time, the culprit is no doubt installing the conduit SDK from PalmSource. Installing prcs via the install tool doesn't work either, now. (How to do conduit development without screwing up my own config is something I will have to learn).

Anyway, if anyone knows a better way to install the versamail conduit without reinstalling the whole desktop, please post here!
    Visor, Treo 180g, 600, 650, 680. Optus Australia
    <sub>You might think that the favorite plant of the porcupine is the cactus, but it's thinking like that that has almost ruined this country. - <i>Jack Handey</i></sub>
    Launch the desktop, select hotsync from the menu bar, select custom from the dropdown. Scroll the list. Do you see Versa mail in there?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

No, it's gone. That's the mystery - there's no obvious way to reinstall the conduit, as the CD claims it's already running, and reinstalling the Desktop doesn't do the trick. I think it installs Versamail afterwards, and this step doesn't work (as per the above error message) the second time around.
    Visor, Treo 180g, 600, 650, 680. Optus Australia
    <sub>You might think that the favorite plant of the porcupine is the cactus, but it's thinking like that that has almost ruined this country. - <i>Jack Handey</i></sub>
  5.    #5  
    I never did figure it out and just gave up on syncing versamail.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro