1.    #1  
    I would like to place an order today. Where should I order from to get the 650 the quickest. I have seen s thread that said that Sprint was out of stock temporarily, any truth to it? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by raburns
    I would like to place an order today. Where should I order from to get the 650 the quickest. I have seen s thread that said that Sprint was out of stock temporarily, any truth to it? Thanks in advance.
    At this point it is 6 of one and half dozen of another. Best Buy seems to still be clueless, Sprint reps are either clueless or out of stock, then there is PalmOne. If you want to just order and sit back and relax, I would just say PalmOne.
    Eric
    Palmone and you get a free headset. Still havent recieved mine from sprint. Its good to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amuka
    Palmone and you get a free headset. Still havent recieved mine from sprint. Its good to be patient.
    This offer is only valid if you're upgrading from a previous palm or handspring product.
    Palm one, no tax
    raburns

Amazon is selling the Sprint CDMA version for $369 (with rebates) and if you buy the Jabra 250 at the same time you receive $30 off of its price $79.95 - $30.00 = 49.95. So you get the Sprint Treo 650 for $369 after rebates and the Jabra 250 for $49.95. This is not a bad deal. Go to the following URL:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

. . . or you can go to www.mytreo.net and they will give you an instant rebate of $150 and an addtional rebate of $50.

Another option is to order from PalmOne and give them the serial number from a Treo 600 or any other Palm PDA and you will get the 650 for $449 and receive the Jabra 250 for free. That is a $99.00 retail value.

Options . . . options . . . so many options

Cougar