Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    I hate the growing pains of a new device <sigh>

I can download photos from my mail attachments with no problem. However, I tried it with a doc and it began this loop of resetting itself. I hard reset it, and tried again, it showed that it was downloaded, then I click to open, and it resets itself. this happens over and over. I tried sending myself a doc to open, and it again went into that loop, hard reset, download again, now everytime I try to open it it resets once. Number 1 is this a hardware or software issue? Number 2 how do I fix it if it is a software issue?
    If you mean a Microsoft Word doc, what application you using for Microsoft documents native support ?
    www.gsmworld.com
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Docs to go
    With regards to your problem, that particular email attachment is corrupted so the best thing you need to do is to copy all your settings of your email account on a piece of paper and then try to set it up again and then try to delete your old email account.
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    I actually unintentionally had to reset the email settings. When it went into that reset loop the only way to stop it was a hard reset, unfortunately I hadn't yet backed up those settings. Now when you are saying corrupted, you mean qll docs for some reason? I ssent a doc to myself and that had the same effect. Mind you, it is only doc files not photo files...