1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good one? Just something to manage my checking and saving accout! THanks in advance!
    Pocket Quicken is good, though a little pricey. But it works well with Quicken on the desktop: http://www.landware.com/pocketquicken/
    If you need to seamlessly sync with Microsoft Money on desktop, the only solution is Ultrasoft Money. The others require import/export of a .QIF file.
    klam, hit it on the head.

im an accountant & ive used ultrasoft money for 3 years with my personal books & client books. user friendly & syncs well. the other stuff may be good, but MSmoney & Ultramoney are built to last.
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiWolverine96
    klam, hit it on the head.

im an accountant & ive used ultrasoft money for 3 years with my personal books & client books. user friendly & syncs well. the other stuff may be good, but MSmoney & Ultramoney are built to last.
    I am currently using the new beta with fixes for the 650. Solid as a rock for me so far. Should be out this week sometime. I HIGHLY recommend this software. Great treo stylus free support and packed with features.