1.    #1  
    If so, how does it work?

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    A mod on Sailing Clicker's own forum (on their website) says that it has been tested by a third party and should work:

http://216.58.174.153/salling/forums...pic.php?t=1961
    works fine here.
    which features work/don't work?

Thanks!
    Works EXCELLENT on mine

The only app that didn't seem to work was Mail
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    okay - the Mail app works fine now too - Sailing Clicker is fully functional and EXCELLENT on the 650
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    no proximity detection though, right?
    Yeah, looks like no phone events or proximity detection... basically, it acts like any other Palm device. And I imgaine that will be the way it is until the developer writes a custom build for us, since the 650 is the first "Palm/phone/bluetooth" device in existance.
    I bought Salling Clicker as soon as I tried the demo on my wife's T3 anticipating delivery of my 650 from VC.

I was blown away!

Having my music collection at my finger tips and the excellent audio quality of Apple Lossless encoding and optical out from the AP Express going straight to my DAC....I can't wait!

Windoze users, eat your hearts out!
    The only program i paid for. I LOVE IT.
    .....and the verdict is....so far Salling Clicker works great and does not seem to suffer from the same problems that are causing poor audio quality on bluetooth headsets and strange bluetooth lockup with a BT GPS.

It is a killer app.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Killer app indeed. I was going to return my Treo 650, I didn't think it offerred enough bang for the buck over my Treo 600. Then I played with Salling Clicker. Now you can pry this 650 from my cold, dead hands! I love it. Things are even better because my BT range is 1000 feet. I can control iTunes (off a dedicated imac music server plugged directly into my stereo via USB) from anywhere in my house or backyard!

Salling Clicker's album artwork display is sooo cool.
    I'm not familiar with Salling Clicker, but reading this thread, I'm intrigued. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the app does? Thanks.
    Shasta (Treo 650)
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    I'm not familiar with Salling Clicker, but reading this thread, I'm intrigued. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the app does? Thanks.
    http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/Clicker/
    Okay - I'm sold. I'm getting this app on payday (Friday). My only concern is my Bluetooth range, which is somewhat weak right now. I'm using a G5 with built in Bluetooth. Any of you know what type of connector the Apple Bluetooth (and Airport) ports use? There are some cheap external antennas available here: http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/re05u.php and I'm going to get one for WiFi and one for Bluetooth...