Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    About one hour ago I received an email notification from P1 that my 650 and headset have shipped via FedEx Overnight.

I ordered the phone on Thursday.

Yes thats right, Thursday November 18 about 4pm west coast time.

expalin to me again why running to sprint was the better decision?

Norrin
    Does that mean that Vienna Channels with be shipping also?
    I wish I could have got a free headset Anyone wanna sell it cheap? ?
    Mine appears to be marked as shipped as well. I didn't get the e-mail yet and don't have a tracking number. I am kind of curious as to where it would be. I didn't expect a whole lot of shipping to be done on a Sunday.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    got the email but on the site it still says "back order"

orderd mine on Thursday the 18
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLUST
    got the email but on the site it still says "back order"

orderd mine on Thursday the 18
    So let me get this right. You received an email saying it was shipped but the web site says back order? Mine also says back order and I ordered mine on 13th. If I may ask, can you recheck your email? One person posted last week and the email showed two items (phone and headset) and one said something like "processing" while the headset said "shipped". In the excitement, could you have read it too fast?
    I have not received one email since the first one saying thank you for your order.

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    About one hour ago I received an email notification from P1 that my 650 and headset have shipped via FedEx Overnight.

I ordered the phone on Thursday.

Yes thats right, Thursday November 18 about 4pm west coast time.

Norrin
    That's a Sprint CDMA phone, right?
    I ordered early on the 8th. I got an email Saturday. I tried to cancel but they said it was too late. Mine shows shipped with no tracking info. They have charged my credit card.
    The shipping information on the web site is confusing at best. I got the "your Treo has shipped" e-mail on Saturday at around noon. I then checked the web site and it still said back ordered.

I called customer service and they assured me it had entered shipping, will leave the building today, and arrive via fedex tomorrow (Tuesday).

If you have questions about what the website tells you about your order, call P1.
    I ordered on the afternoon of the 8th, and I too, have only that original "thank you for your order" email to show for it. Chatter will be set to always on today...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I ordered on the afternoon of the 8th, and I too, have only that original "thank you for your order" email to show for it. Chatter will be set to always on today...
    Yes, agree since today was the anticipated date to begin shipping. I suspect nobody has one on the way yet from PalmOne.
    Eric
    1) Of course P1 is shipping now. They want to get as many of these flawed puppies out there so fewer people will want to deal with the recall issue and just be satisfied to keep it will the memory flaws.

2) Of course Vienna channel will start shipping soon...all the returned, recalled units from the first muck up will go back and be repackaged for Vienna.
    I ordered on the 8th and mine still says back ordered and I have recieved no email regarding shipping.
    I called palmone, got my tracking number. From what I was told, they are shipping a good portion of them out today. The Fedex site does not show the status as of yet, but that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkwolf
    Does that mean that Vienna Channels with be shipping also?
    That is the ultimate question for me also. I have not heard from or got replies from either Palm or Viennachannels...no very professional if you ask me. Am I frustrated? yes. I just want to finish the purchase transaction.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd

Norrin
    Running to Sprint was the better decision for those who had to have the phone in their hands BEFORE Thanksgiving, GUARANTEED. I'm leaving on a business trip right after Thanksgiving and really wanted the phone in time for it. Sprint was the only vendor that would give a DEFINITIVE answer when they would ship. From the reports of the BT headsets, it sounds like the Jabra and BlueTrek units are kinda limited anyways.

It'll be great if you guys get your 650s this week, but it's still a waiting game at this point

BTW - the 650 is AWESOME, well worth the wait.
    Even if the BT headsets are crap, they can probably fetch a price on ebay. For that price, I'm okay with waiting a week or two.
    I also recieved the shipped email, but when I checked the site, it still said backordered. I called P1 and they said the website is the last thing to be updated. They proceeded to give me a tracking number. Fedex is not showing it yet, so maybe their site is slow too. All in all... I am anticipating a delivery of today or tomorrow!
    How is it that some who ordered last week are shipping, and i'm still backordered? they sure do things differently over at P1.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdeshur
    How is it that some who ordered last week are shipping, and i'm still backordered? they sure do things differently over at P1.
    And they can get away with it because there's no viable alternative to their product... yet.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast