1.    #1  
    I am getting rather paranoid carrying this phone around without a case. I have the crappy screen protector that came with it, and it's turning nasty on the corners and bubbles on the screen already. So, I will probably get a boxwave set, but if I do that then I definitely want a case that leaves the screen open, unlike the old covertec which became cloudy over time. What case do you guys recommend that doesn't take away from the phone?
    If money is not an issue, ie spending $115 to protect your $600 phone, then the Vaja T65 is the case of choice. Check P1 webpage for ordering. then you have to decide on color combo and clip/no clip.

If money is an issue, ie blew your load on the damn phone, check out the accessories thread on this board for more options.
  3.    #3  
    I can't believe I am seriously contemplating ordering one of those cases. Does it really take the 3-4 weeks to ship out? Does anyone have pictures of how the white looks? Im debating between that and the golden ochre. Too many options.... bah! Why am I about to spend over $100 on a case again???? Someone please tell me it's worth it.
    I got an I-volution custom case for my T600 and, not only does it look cool-as-all-get-out (TX term) it has saved my T600 on many occasions when I thought the fall would make it a goner for sure. If you clean the leather every once and a while - it will last forever (alas, longer than the life of the Treo...) I think it was well worth it.

I wish it would fit the T650. But I'm waiting on the next version. After 5 replacements, I am gun-shy of the new models.
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight