Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    zavatkay@gmail.com shoot me over one as well, thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    LMAO did you get your patch yet?
    YES

I do agree with "michael82574" (even though he needs a remedial English class ) , set up a PayPal account because people will donate.
    Can someone send me a patch as well?

Thanks in advance

archbus@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    YES

I do agree with "michael82574" (even though he needs a remedial English class ) , set up a PayPal account because people will donate.
    great.. Now that you two are all warm and cozy can we go back and EDIT the offending emails before the moderators get it and warn you?

Pretty please?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by archx
    Can someone send me a patch as well?

Thanks in advance

archbus@hotmail.com

I tried, but it would not go through....can someone post the file to a server?

I will try through a different e-mail account on my end. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks DutchTrumpet!!!!!
    Wow. After resolving the "reset loop" (deleting all backup files from agendus) I can honestly say the voice quality is MUCH BETTER. I have called many people, and they all agree that my voice is crystal clear. I also played loud background music and left myself voicemails...and would you believe, I could hardly hear the music. My voice was very clear and dominated the background noise to the point that it was inaudible (the music).

To whoever created this ROM flash, kudos. It works very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    I tried, but it would not go through....can someone post the file to a server?

I will try through a different e-mail account on my end. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks DutchTrumpet!!!!!
    If you or someone could email me the patch I'd appreciate it !

sdctalon-3@yahoo.com
    Can someone send me the patch please

I WILL HOST IT IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIVING.

TIA!
    Last edited by RealDeal71; 09/01/2008 at 09:09 AM.
    Has anyone checked the effects this patch has had on speaker phone and headset (bluetooth and wired ) mode? Do they still work OK? Or did you give up something to improve the mic voice quality?
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    Send it to bcaslis AT caslis.com

He said he'd host it.
    Add me to those in a continuous loop after doing a Hotsync restore ... I was able to start w/o all the programs loading (holding down up arrow) ... so, I renamed my Backup folder and am reinstalling all my programs. (ugh)

It does sound somewhat better, though. Need to play with it some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins
    Add me to those in a continuous loop after doing a Hotsync restore ... I was able to start w/o all the programs loading (holding down up arrow) ... so, I renamed my Backup folder and am reinstalling all my programs. (ugh)

It does sound somewhat better, though. Need to play with it some more.
    I don't think the reset loop is due to the patch.
    Can someone please send me the patch monuttzz@yahoo.com

THANKS!!!!!!
    speaker phone works flawless. I had the phone in another room and they heard me crystal clear. Only thing is i sounded far away because i was standing 20ft from my phone so that was expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by rriehl
    Can someone send me the patch please: realdeal99@gmail.com.

I WILL HOST IT IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIVING.

TIA!
    Please please please someone send this to one of the many people willing to host the patch here, or on an ftp server. It is beyond me how none of the people that have this GREAT patch are able to host it (and by converse, none of the people that are willing to host it have the patch).

I am willing to hook up my boy Fasail with $$$ once i can get the patch and it works.
    I sent you an email dutch. Be nice if this clears up my static.
    Everyone makes fun of me because of my new high-tech phone they cant understand me on...I use it for business too--PLEASE can i try the patch so my mom and customers wont leave me?

send to randy@rmdtulsa.com
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyorandy
    Everyone makes fun of me because of my new high-tech phone they cant understand me on...I use it for business too--PLEASE can i try the patch so my mom and customers wont leave me?
    Someone send the patch to kyorandy, people are making fun of him...
    one of the programs I had pre-patch is causing a conflict with the post-patch phone ... so I will install one program at a time until I weed out the offending program.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins
    one of the programs I had pre-patch is causing a conflict with the post-patch phone ... so I will install one program at a time until I weed out the offending program.
    Same thing happened to me. The Palm folder contains backups of programs you deleted as well, so be aware of this. After installing the patch, I had a vicious reset loop. My only solution was another hard reset, then sifting through my Palm Backup folder on my computer, and deleting programs I thought were suspicious. I was surprised to find backups from weeks ago, such as Agendus, etc. I suspect these programs were causing the reset loop, not the patch.

After deleting many backup files and their associated files, I am now reboot-loop free and my phone is as clear as a landline.

Someone needs to send this over to engadget.