Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    and forwarded it to you
    Could someone please send me the patch, too? Thanks.

ternest@gmail.com
    rjmoose:

It exists. I'm re-syncing now, after a rom flash and hard reset.

Your email kicked it back b/c it's a 6.9 MB file.

I am as shocked as anyone that P1 really did work with a single individual. It's very hard to believe, but apparently they did.
    It took until the 4th 600 gsm unit before I got one to work without buzzing, clippped words, etc... Just the same as you all are describing now for the 650!! And no one at Palm one would cop to a problem with the units, yet on these boards many had the same problems I had.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    faisal=michael82574=what other made up names in this thread?

The writing styles are the same

They cant spell worth a darn

There are inconsistencies in the stories (look for yourself in the thread i.e. first he says he will NEVER send it, then says he will, then he says the "build version" is not stable and not working....at the same time he says it has improved his audio quality)

He immediately wants to setup a PayPal account...come on...do you do it for the money or send it to everyone first and then have EVERYONE be so thankful he solved the problem that they are begging to send him money?

He wont upload it to an FTP

Only 1 or 2 people (phantom people perhaps) have received the patch?

He tells me he tried to send it to me and it bounced...I can receive up 5 mb e-mail attachments AND I have been receiving e-mail all morning....

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Bottom line: I still don't have a "patch" yet and my Treo 650 sounds like crap. This thread is growing very tiring.
    You know your a real d!ckhead. I tried to send it to you and your email kicked it back to me because your email doesnt accept files that back. Maybe your the moran that doesnt have any idea what the hell your talkin about. First you call out faisal for not having a patch now you call me out. I DID TRY AND SEND IT TO YOU A**HOLE!!!

If i was trying to screw people over why did i send it to the other people who asked.
    The original message was received at Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:22:29 -0500 (EST)
    from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
    delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
    labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
    labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
    not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a
    general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
    administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    <rjmoose79@cox.net>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    ... while talking to mx.west.cox.net.:
    >>> MAIL From:<SupraT94@aol.com> SIZE=9553381
    <<< 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size: 5242880 bytes
    554 <rjmoose79@cox.net>... Service unavailable

Final-Recipient: RFC822; rjmoose79@cox.net
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.west.cox.net
    Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size: 5242880 bytes
    Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:23:35 -0500 (EST
  6. jda
    michael82574:

I pm'd you my email address. Please send me the patch if you get a chance. Thanks!!!
    Uh-oh. Beware guys, after installing, I'm stuck in a continuos reset loop.

HELP!
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    You know your a real d!ckhead. I tried to send it to you and your email kicked it back to me because your email doesnt accept files that back. Maybe your the moran that doesnt have any idea what the hell your talkin about. First you call out faisal for not having a patch now you call me out. I DID TRY AND SEND IT TO YOU A**HOLE!!!
    First off, I am man enough to admit I was wrong and for that I apologize publicy to "Faisal" and "michael82574" for my erroneous post and false statements. I hope you accept my apology.

With that being said, can someone upload the file so it can be accessed from a server?

Lastly, in the future "michael82574", if you are going to rip on me or call me names in public, can you at least use a spell checker before you send the post?
    What did you do? Did you follow the instructions perfectly? Try a hard rest then start over. It worked perfect for me and a few others. Is your phone pluged the charger also? because it has to be...
    First off, I am man enough to admit I was wrong and for that I apologize publicy to "Faisal" and "michael82574" for my erroneous post and false statements. I hope you accept my apology.

With that being said, can someone upload the file so it can be accessed from a server?

Lastly, in the future "michael82574", if you are going to rip on me or call me names in public, can you at least use a spell checker before you send the post?

excuse me "MORON" feel better now? I was in a rush sending out patches and didnt have time to spellcheck sorry...
    What did you do? Did you follow the instructions perfectly? Try a hard rest then start over. It worked perfect for me and a few others. Is your phone pluged the charger also? because it has to be...
    I followed the instructions to a "T". I'm now deleting apps I suspect are causing this (from my Palm backup folder on my Mac). I'll then try another hard reset.

Man, I hope this works....a reset loop is very frustrating.

If i was trying to screw people over why did i send it to the other people who asked.
    Forgot a few:

your = you're
    back = big
    your = you're
    your = you're
    talkin = talking
    "asked" should have a "?" after it

Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    rjmoose:

I am as shocked as anyone that P1 really did work with a single individual. It's very hard to believe, but apparently they did.

FWIW, I have been getting individual (not form or mass mail) emails from Jeff at P1 on the issue. He even asked me several questions about the problems people were having and gave me the name of the the woman engenier that was working on the problem I suspect it might be the same one that has been working with Fiasal
    excuse me "MORON" feel better now? I was in a rush sending out patches and didnt have time to spellcheck sorry...
    This place cracks me up... I feel better just reading these threads.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    My Dad has hated the way my treo sounds every time said it sounds great. He seemed louder to me.
    trumpet did he say there is any difference now that you added the patch?
    trumpet did he say there is any difference now that you added the patch?
    He said it sounds great now
    faisal im tellin you set up paypal. Im willing to send $5 for the patch and all your efforts.

I think everyone should send something his way if you can afford it
    Forgot a few:

your = you're
    back = big
    your = you're
    your = you're
    talkin = talking
    "asked" should have a "?" after it

LMAO did you get your patch yet?
    Can someone send me the patch? Thanks !

sdctalon-3@yahoo.com