Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    My son told me that the Treo 600 is being used in a new rap video from an artist called Nelly. The song is called “Flap your wings” in a portion of the video Nelly shows the Treo and points to a picture on the screen.
    Now from what my son tells me, “All the kids are talking about your phone (The Treo)”.
    So I explained that I may be upgrading, and his comments are “When you do I get the Treo right?”

Well i tell him "we'll see son we'll see"
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Also if you look at the trailer for Oceans Twelve they use a Treo 600 to discharge a bomb of some sort. Its pretty neat...
    Just an update....Nelly video is old...but thanks for the look out.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    flipping through the stations i caught a gsm t600 sighting on that jessica simpson reality show. her husband nick was making a phone call on it while he was driving.
    Yeah I saw that too, i was going to bring it up.
    Recent episode of Will & Grace showed Jack receiving a call on his "vibrator" (Treo 600 on vibrate mode).
    Ollie Townsend III
    http://www.netapex.net
    Sprint T600 siting on CSI two weeks ago. Watched "Laws of Attraction" last night...they were using the Treo 90.
    Rick
    "...There is no try..." - Yoda
    Shannon Elizabeth and her husband were both using a Treo 600 on last season's Punk'd.
    Josh Lyman (Bradley Whitfield) on West Wing uses his on almost every episode
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    In "After the Sunset" too as discussed here & here.

ERic
    I saw a Treo 600 in the "National Treasure". A man walking on the sidewalk is talking to someone on the phone. NEAT
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Just an update....Nelly video is old...but thanks for the look out.

IGO
    so am i so thats a perfect fit.