1.    #1  
    Hi have anyone tried syncing they're treo 650 w/ MAC?
    Any problems?
    "For every conflict there's a price to pay; so pick up your teeth and go home."
    Try searching as there are multiple threads already in progress discussing this issue. Bottom line is that folks have had success with both wired and wirless syncing so far.
    Both Bluetooth and Wired connections work fine. The only problem I have w/Bluetooth is that a sync takes like 10 minutes....seriously. Over the cable, it takes no more than 15-20 seconds. I'm new to BT, so this might just be the way it works. If so, that really sucks.
    I successfully completed a BT hotsync b/w my Powerbook and T650. However, the hotsync stuck on Sheets to Go forever!! ITA w/ Ericshmerick that the BT sync took close to 10 min. That blows.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Both Bluetooth and Wired connections work fine. The only problem I have w/Bluetooth is that a sync takes like 10 minutes....seriously. Over the cable, it takes no more than 15-20 seconds. I'm new to BT, so this might just be the way it works. If so, that really sucks.
    Wow, a glimmer of light in this otherwise dark array of posts. Was Missing Sync required?
    Nope. Not for me. However, wasn't able to pair the PB and T650. Missing sync may be required for this.