1.    #1  
    Is anyone else experiencing this? When I hotsync the 650, it works through the entire sync without incident, until it gets to the "cleaning up - please wait" stage. Then the phone completely resets.

At first I thought this was related to the memory issue, so I removed/reworked apps to free up about 10 MB of space. Didn't make any difference.

At the risk of sounding completely stupid, is this the way it's supposed to work on the 650? Other than the reset, everything seems to work fine, and all data is transferred appropriately.
    it isnt supposed to work that way - make sure you don;t have any offending programs (like the older version of PDAnet) also, have you tried a hard reset and resync from scratch Hard reset ereases all the data on the phone.
    you may have some incompatible software on your PC the best thing to do is to follow this thread..go to palmone folder on program files..find your username folder..find the backup folder inside the username folder..rename that backup folder to backup01.
    then do a hard reset on your Treo 650 and try to do another hotsync..reply back if you have anymore problems
    anybody have any problems with "Contacts" I have a fairly large db file for my call log. on my 600 it was something like 800kbs but now when I transfer everything over to the 650 it shows up at like 10mbs! I understand the memory issue but would this be a reason my pc would lag on the "Contacts" portion of the sync?
    any help is greatly appreciated.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    and further info on the word lag. by that I mean I stayed around waiting for over half an hour before cancelling the sync operation
    "I have to return some videotapes."