1.    #1  
    FYI, the December issue of Laptop Magazine has reviewed several Bluetooth headsets. Here is a breakdown out of a possible five stars:

Belkin F8T061 - 2 stars

Cardo Allways 2.1 - 1 stars

Fellowes Body Glove BlueSport - 3 stars

Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset - 4 stars

Jabra FreeSpeak BT250 - 3 stars

Plantronics M2500 - 4 stars (Editor's Choice)

Sony Ericsson HBH-65 - 3 stars

The reviews are good and they list pros and cons on each headset. You may want to check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest790
    FYI, the December issue of Laptop Magazine has reviewed several Bluetooth headsets. Here is a breakdown out of a possible five stars:

Belkin F8T061 - 2 stars

Cardo Allways 2.1 - 1 stars

Fellowes Body Glove BlueSport - 3 stars

Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset - 4 stars

Jabra FreeSpeak BT250 - 3 stars

Plantronics M2500 - 4 stars (Editor's Choice)

Sony Ericsson HBH-65 - 3 stars

The reviews are good and they list pros and cons on each headset. You may want to check it out.
    I can't believe they ignored the Motorola line-up....whatever you think of them, they ARE a huge play in the market.
    My Motorola HS 810 sounded like I was talking through a tin can, and I returned it. But on an other thred someone had the HS 820, and he loved it. I am waiting for a response on weather it sounded good on the other end, if so, it's mine.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
  4.    #4  
    I think I'm going to wait for the M3500 from Plantronics. It has a slim form factor like the Motorola's but is supposed to have an advanced DSP to improve the quality of the voice transmission.

Here's the product page:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_ame...35/prod5130021

It doesn't look like it's been released yet, but it will probably be expensive judging from the price of the M3000.