1.    #1  
    Fedex willing, I'll be going from a Treo 180 to a 650 on Tuesday.

With all the concern about memory, can anybody tell me if Avangto and Vindigo swell is size on the 650? I sync six channels on Avantgo and 1 city on Vindigo.

On my 180, Vindigo uses approx 1.1 meg and Avantgo uses approx 900k.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Where did you get Vindigo?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  3.    #3  
    Go to Vindigo.com. It's $24 a year for unlimited cities and worth every penny even if you never leave home.
    I sync 11 channels on AvantGo...comes in at 3.5 MB. There is an option within AvantGo Connect to use the SD card, but I can't get it to work.
    avantgo takes like 10 mins to sync, i got rid of it... was syncing about 1.8 megs of data, but couldent stand 12 min hotsyncs... anyone have a similar experience?

vindago is great, and well worth the cost... you can typically get it for $20 around xmas as they have a promotion...

It doesn't take nearly that long for me, even with 3 MB AvantGo data -- maybe 1 minute all in. Even doing the sync wirelessly on AvantGo only takes about 3-4 minutes for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by EPMiller
    I sync 11 channels on AvantGo...comes in at 3.5 MB. There is an option within AvantGo Connect to use the SD card, but I can't get it to work.
    Works fine for me...
    I have a problem with it remembering to use the SD card. If I go to prefs and set it the next time it may or may not be set. And this is with AvantGo in main memory.
    Syncing doesn't take much time if you have a fast internet connection.