Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RealPlayer takes up approximately 316k memory in which the main application takes up 158k the remaining is taken up by its associated files.
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    Hmmm...I could have sworn that one of the replies to this question in a chat session with P1 was:

Nov 09 11:24:18 <PalmOne> RealPlayer can be installed or removed on the Treo 650 depending on the needs of the end-user.

Tsssk. Fibbing.
    Yeah I remember that, can anyone elaborate more on this?
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    I just emailed Brayder, makers of Jackflash and I have yet to hear back from them regarding the T650 and whether they are going to support it and it's new memory/file system.
    I don't think jackflash supports the T5 and I doubt it will be soon be able to support the 650 (imo at least)...

Anyway, why do you people care about deleting it anyway!!! Good grief it on the ROM!! That means you can't delete it and even if you could, you wouldn't be saving any space to begin with! If anything, just get an app like invisible or use zLauncher to hide it if it bothers you so much...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12