1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get a backup software program to work with the 650. I have tried backupbuddy vfs and backupman. Backupman restores okay, but when I backup it gets about 70% done and says "System backup FAILED Database: Out of memory. Delete old data or unneeded applications." I have 4mb on the treo 650 and the card has over 100mb left. How much memory do you need to back this up? I am using backupman 1.45. Does the newer version work?
    The new one doesn't work. Go to their website...
    www.bitsnbolts.com
    to read about the new challenges for backup apps posed by the new NVFS. I have had success with tealbackup. You can get the latest beta at www.tealpoint.com

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    I can't seem to get a backup software program to work with the 650. I have tried backupbuddy vfs and backupman. Backupman restores okay, but when I backup it gets about 70% done and says "System backup FAILED Database: Out of memory. Delete old data or unneeded applications." I have 4mb on the treo 650 and the card has over 100mb left. How much memory do you need to back this up? I am using backupman 1.45. Does the newer version work?
    Do a soft reset and then run backupman again, it will make it though to 100%, it might just take 2-4 retries.