1.    #1  
    Quick question: can ZLauncher 4.x be used with the 650, or do you need to upgrade to 5.0? It looks like you need to pay again for an upgrade, and I'm perfectly happy with 4.2 if it still works.
    I have read that it works, just not as well and has some quirks. You can upgrade for $5
    I noticed a problem with ZL5. Every time I launch a software from ZL (clicking an icon) it acts like I'm pushing select button twice. So if I launch hotsync from ZL, it gets "log" screen automatically. Is this normal? Is there a setting for this? Or maybe my ZL5 got something wrong?? This problem doesn't happen when I launch apps from hardware keys directly or from other launchers. Any idea??
    Quote Originally Posted by coelacanth
    I noticed a problem with ZL5. Every time I launch a software from ZL (clicking an icon) it acts like I'm pushing select button twice. So if I launch hotsync from ZL, it gets "log" screen automatically. Is this normal? Is there a setting for this? Or maybe my ZL5 got something wrong?? This problem doesn't happen when I launch apps from hardware keys directly or from other launchers. Any idea??
    I mentioned this problem in a separate thread. You just have to use the enter key for now to launch apps. Hope they fix this soon.
  5.    #5  
    Is the upgrade price truly $5? It seemed (based on ZZTech's site) that this was only for earlier 5.x upgrades. I'd love to be wrong on this.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=62952

Guys, check this out. Some great info here.