Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Remember when I posted that I cancelled my order? Yes, I admit I was being a gigantic baby, but I made 100% sure I cancelled the order. I even called my credit card company to make sure that the charge didn't go on there.

Today I got a letter telling me my Treo 650 has already shipped. Immediately I went to my credit card statement online and made sure that nothing was charged.

For now, I say I'm going to keep it. I know my conscience will get the better of me and after I play with it for a little while I'll end up paying for it.
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    I am sure it will show up,
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I sure it will show up. They don't have to charge when they ship it. I got my bill for my Powerbook from Apple almost a month later.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTony

For now, I say I'm going to keep it. I know my conscience will get the better of me and after I play with it for a little while I'll end up paying for it.
    Don't trust your conscience.

Trust this:Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Rat
    Don't trust your conscience.

Trust this:Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    huh?????????
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yeah...he can also trust that they're going to charge him for the phone. They believe in the mighty dollar, and it guides they're path! Hehe...

Edit: I wish I could edit my spelling errors when posting from the Treo!!
    Last edited by Silver5; 11/21/2004 at 08:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    Yeah...he can also trust that they're going to charge him for the phone. They believe iin the mighty dollar, and it guises they're path! Hehe...
    Amen on that note! I thought I had gotten my 600 free too cuz there was no charge listed on my credit card. That is -- until the very last second. -lol
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    but they do have your address. heheh

They will figure it out.
    regardless if you are a bible banger or a head bangel
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    regardless if you are a bible banger or a head bangel
    I used to be a head bangel. But then I switched to bagels. But only when I use bangles.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    The prespective relativity in non existant. Even the situation itself. The pesistance of the cognitive aspect is therfor a non issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I used to be a head bangel. But then I switched to bagels. But only when I use bangles.

Hahahaa...nice. Can't blame my typing errors on the Blazer bugs.

I once wanted to bang the head bangel....
    Finally, someone who actually paid what the phone is worth. Congratulations!
    Hahahaa...nice. Can't blame my typing errors on the Blazer bugs.

ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Eventually they will charge you. When I got a 600 replaced from Sprint, they never really told me to return the old one. I figured since it was busted I didn't have to. So I put it in a shoebox in my closet. 6 months later they called me and asked if I could send it back. 6 months! I did, and everyone was happy. I wouldn't count on a company to forget.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    So, did they every charge you for it?
    Yeah, I'm with you there! Those were the days.
    http://home.att.net/~BanglesCom/Susanna.gif
    ~'kito
    That poor girl seems to have some kind of neurological problem. Her head keeps moving back and forth. Must be very tiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    Yeah, I'm with you there! Those were the days.
    http://home.att.net/~BanglesCom/Susanna.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    That poor girl seems to have some kind of neurological problem. Her head keeps moving back and forth. Must be very tiring.
    is that suzzana hoff of bangles fame?

i'm sure i mis-spelled her name.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I think it's Hoffs, but I could be wrong.

Yes, she could hoff and poff and blow the house down.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast