Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can the Sandisk Ultra II 1gb SD card be used for all SD needs? So, all applications, files, pictures, movies, etc.?

I'd like to get one if it does, as it might go well with the ZLauncher program, which seems to be the resolve for now, for the memory issue.
    I have the Lexar 1GB 32x card, here are the results. Not bad. I got it from www.tigerdirect.com for $89.99. It seems to have tide with the PQI card. Where did you get the good price on it xenophonite?

VFSMark Results

File Create: 401%
    File Delete: 313%
    File Write: 71%
    File Read: 703%
    File Seek: 737%
    DB Export: 240%
    DB Import: 423%
    Record Access: 696%
    Resource Access: 673%

VFSMark: 473
    Last edited by skydivewags; 11/21/2004 at 03:08 AM.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    where are you guys/gals pickin up the SanDisk 1G Ultra II cards....
    anyplace with quick delivery...

thx
    I got my Sandisk Ultra II 1 Gig SD card online from B&H Photo for $93.95. I paid $27.50 for overnight delivery cuz I'm just not the patient type. I searched for this card on C|net, and there were only a handful of vendors that even carry it, and B&H was the only one who had it in stock.
    What version of mmplayer is that? The buttons at the bottom of the screen look more refined than mine. Is that a different skin?

Picture quality looks terrific. I can't wait to start transferring dvd's!

Clue
    Results for my Lexar 1GB 32x:

File Create: 281%
    File Delete: 249%
    File Write: 58%
    File Read: 692%
    File Seek: 694%
    DB Export: 205%
    DB Import: 397%
    Record Access: 882%
    Resource Access: 834%

VFSMark: 476
    Thanks for sharing, donnyb! Can't wait to receive my Treo 650 tomorrow and start loading up all my DVD movies and shows.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    which mmplayer skin is this? it looks very simple with nice big buttons. mine seems to be micro sized >.<
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    which mmplayer skin is this? it looks very simple with nice big buttons. mine seems to be micro sized >.<
    I believe its the plain skin. I got my card from B&H Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyb
    I was playing the video with mmplayer. I encoded it with ffmpegX (using a mac) Then installed it on a Sandisk Ultra II 1gb. It seem to work really well. The Ultra card is very fast!
    What kind of settings did you use with ffmpegX?

thanks-
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I switch for ffmpegX to D-Vision 2.(www.objectifmac.com) D-Vision 2 seems to be easier.
    http://homepage.mac.com/donnyb/bitrate.jpg
    HOW DO YOU PUT MOVIES INTO THE TREO 650. IM A NEW one here so if some one could give detailed instructions for the dumb asses that would be great!

btw i have a pc not a mac/

THANKSS
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jateshk
    HOW DO YOU PUT MOVIES INTO THE TREO 650. IM A NEW one here so if some one could give detailed instructions for the dumb asses that would be great!

btw i have a pc not a mac/

THANKSS

This artical should help - http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/448-1.htm
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12