1.    #1  
    I placed my order today with Sprint Telesales. They gave me an order number, but I can't seem to find any way to use it to find the status of my order. Can it be done online or will I need to bug Customer Service every couple of hours?

-Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Insyte
    I placed my order today with Sprint Telesales. They gave me an order number, but I can't seem to find any way to use it to find the status of my order. Can it be done online or will I need to bug Customer Service every couple of hours?

-Ben
    Go to www.ups.com and click on Track by reference number. Type in your Sprint order number and then 001 at the end of it. e.g. order# mhl0972 becomes reference number mhl0972001. Then enter your zip where asked. Click track and you are good to go.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Sounds like a good solution if it works Speclcajun...

i just ordered mine and Sprint said I could not track it until UPS picked it up on Friday... that's when tracking number got assigned...

Call CS to get to the shipping dept... they'll give you the trkng # there.... CS only has the order number..

good luck