1.    #1  
    I have HandZipper Lite installed, but it doesn't seem to help me when I try to download a zip file with Blazer and it doesn't seem to be able to unzip data on the SD card. Is there an app that will work with Blazer on the 650 (that someone has tested ;-) that should intercept zip/sit files that I download and unzip them, allow me to choose which content I want in RAM/card/etc, then delete whatever is left over?
    Have your tried LightNzip? However I'm not sure if these apps have updated to support the 650/T5's new NVFS...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    handzipper lite has worked flawlessly for me on my 650 for many downloads.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    handzipper lite has worked flawlessly for me on my 650 for many downloads.
    Are you using it on a T650 when downloading from Blazer? If so, did you change any prefs settings in Blazer to make this happen?
    Check out FlyZip XR. It is great in that it Zips and un-Zips applications on the fly and allows you to maximize your memory usage.

http://www.fly-zip.com
    The demo version of FlyZip XR doesn't work with ZIP files on the card of my 650.
    After I installed HZLite and restarted the 650, Blazer will Unzip now.
    Quote Originally Posted by drrjv
    Check out FlyZip XR. It is great in that it Zips and un-Zips applications on the fly and allows you to maximize your memory usage.

http://www.fly-zip.com

flyzip does not even support winzip. dont waste your time if you are looking for compatibility with the rest of the world.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I couldn't get handzipper lite to work on my 650 until I downloaded the zip file into the program instead of saving it on the card. The documentation of this program is poor.
    kind of a no brainer
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 08/09/2005 at 09:13 PM.