Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have mine programmed to launch the camera. What about you??
    got mine to launch hotsync so I can easily start bluetooth hot sync iwth my Tecra.
    Took me a day to decide - but I think having the camera there was a no brainer.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Same here.....Camera
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I've got mine set to launch Today. Nice quick overview of time/date, tasks, and cal events, couple of quicklaunchers, and a really nice and clear display of battery percentage remaining, all at the touch of a button.
    Camera! Love it!
    I can 't wait until someone comes up with one touch voice memo...audacity? Ryan? Toysoft? are you listening?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    "I can 't wait until someone comes up with one touch voice memo...audacity? Ryan? Toysoft? are you listening?" says 100 Monkey.
    I have Audacity set as a favorite with "u" set as the quick start key.
    When I am in the phone screen, pressing "u" takes me to tke "record" button / screen on Audacity when I am ready to talk my thumb presses record.
    Do you want it quicker than that?
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    yep, I want it like the old Tungsten T. Press the side button and hold and it records. That's it.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Camera here as well...
    Are we talking about the "press and hold" feature for the side button, the one that voicedial takes over?