Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im getting the 650 but my friend told me to find out if anyone wants to sell the 600 for a REAL CHEAP price. PM or just post your price.
    I gave mine to a board member at my site! Guess sit pays to be an UNEASYsilence member.
    Just sold mine on Ebay for $350. Pretty happy with that. Makes the upgrade to the PPC-6601 pretty cheap...

B.
    I sold mine for $375...

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    My wife & I were going to sell our 600's but, with the memory issues of the 650 which will affect our useage greatly, we decided to keep them. Our 600's perform very well given the heavy work loads.

As it is right now, I have calculated that our 650's, when they arrive Viennachannels, will not have enough memory unless some apps & contact db's are reworked. That is sad indeed. We will see what P1 is going to do to resolve this design error.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    i sold mine
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I've got my 650 - which I really love - and my 600 is on ebay right now. Just a few hours left!
    Doug
    I sold mine on eBay for $370.
    got $400 for mine
    Sold mine on ebay for $370.
    I was just about to put mine on sale, until...."network search...."

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oneklassy1
    My wife & I were going to sell our 600's but, with the memory issues of the 650 which will affect our useage greatly, we decided to keep them. Our 600's perform very well given the heavy work loads.

As it is right now, I have calculated that our 650's, when they arrive Viennachannels, will not have enough memory unless some apps & contact db's are reworked. That is sad indeed. We will see what P1 is going to do to resolve this design error.
    I use GSM so its a moot point right now. I agree with you completey about the memory issue: 32mb is fine on my 600 right now, but it seems we've been foiled twice. No memory upgrade on the 650(which I can live with) AND now a cripped memory system. Hopefully there will be a solution by the time the GSM models role out.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Selling mine which is still in new condition since I had it 3 weeks now for $300 shipped to anyone on Treocentral with all the goodies. Posting on Ebay today if not.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=62966
    These are very encouraging numbers! Anybody willing to admit they sold theirs for much less on ebay, say for $200-$250? You know, you set your minimum bid at around $200 to attract early bidders, and then it doesn't go up much higher than that?

Selling when the vc shipment comes in.

Clue
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    These are very encouraging numbers! Anybody willing to admit they sold theirs for much less on ebay, say for $200-$250? You know, you set your minimum bid at around $200 to attract early bidders, and then it doesn't go up much higher than that?

Selling when the vc shipment comes in.

Clue
    I set my starting bid at $150 (3 day auction). Bidding wars get intense in the last 12 hours. Winning bid was $370....sweet!
    just got my 650 on thursday selling my 600. Palmone branded sprint with many accessories. extra charger extra usb cable dock. 3 extra stylus's make me a offer a good one cause i am putting it on ebay soon. plus i take paypal
    prettyboyian@aol.com. i can provide pics and it has a clean esn. might through in some free progs if price is right
  20.    #20  
    Wow I got a few offers thru PM, Im not going to mention any names but I got as low as $250 and $275 shipped. Most are around $300. I will tell my friend to see if he wants to buy it. Thanks guys.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast