1.    #1  
    I am trying to get a direct answer on this. Does the signal indicator work with ZLauncher 5 and the Treo 650? If so, how? I can't seem to get it to work.
    I also posted the same question at other thread. Someone claimed that it can be done and made sound pretty simple. Yet I have not been able to figure this out, and appreciate if someone can post the solution. I'm using ZLauncher 5.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin
    I am trying to get a direct answer on this. Does the signal indicator work with ZLauncher 5 and the Treo 650? If so, how? I can't seem to get it to work.
    I don't have a 650 (yet) so can't try it. On the 600, this is how it's done:

Find the icon: popup setup list > top bottom bar> popup setup list again > info button > signal

Try that on the 650 and let us know if it works.
    Yes, I tried that, but the signal is not picking up. It shows no signal bar while 650 is getting 3 bars outside Zlauncher.
    It seems that it doesn't work on the 650 yet.
  6.    #6  
    I confirmed this on my 650 as well. It does not seem to work.
    *sigh* Yes it definitely does work. Yuo just need to fine a theme that properly supports it. I'm using Zlauncher 5 on my 600 right now and the signal indicator works perfectly...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    *sigh* Yes it definitely does work. Yuo just need to fine a theme that properly supports it. I'm using Zlauncher 5 on my 600 right now and the signal indicator works perfectly...
    Gfunk - did you typo? This thread is regarding the signal indicator in Zlauncher 5.0 on a treo *650*. I cannot get it to show on my *650* either.

If you didn't typo, I would posit that the signal indicator on your 600 has absolutely no bearing on whether or not it works on a 650.

If you did typ0 and are in fact getting a signal indicator on a *650*, can you tell us exactly what theme you are using that is able to display the signal indicator?

When I go into the options, I do have the ability to add the signal indicator, and in the "example" bar shown in the options screen, the signal indicator is in fact displayed. However, once I exit the options, the signal indicator does *not* show at all.
    gfunk...maybe there just are not hires versions that support the signal since there has been no previous need. I used the panther theme from palmgear on my 600 and the signal showed up. The hires is a no go on my 650. The aquawood hi res theme has signal support and will show the antennae but no bars even when the phone app shows full strength.