Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Great!! I'd love to try it!
    Welcome news!
    Fantastic -- looking forward to it. Thanks, Milan!
    <a href="http://www.beergeek.com">Beergeek</a> - History: Newton>Pilot Pro>Visor (blue)>Pencil>Toshiba e740>Treo 300>Treo 600>Treo 650>Cingular 8125> <b>Treo 650</b>
    Woohoo!! It's like Christmas again! Thanks, Milan! Can't wait to try it out.
  5.    #25  
    please now I can have?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milan
    Finally I modified the Profiles to be compatible with Treo 650. It was developed using the Treo 650 simulator because I don't have a real device yet. I already sent the new version to someone who has the physical 650 to try it out. Then I will make it available to others...

Milan
    How are things working out with the testing? Any idea when it will be publically available?
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
  7.    #27  
    Bump!
    Please check the attached zip file. Please backup your device prior installation. Not all features are fully working under 650 probably but the basic ones should be ok.

Milan
    Attached Files Attached Files
    milan,

What is the best way to reach you? I have emailed you under the address listed on your profile with no luck.
    The email address in my profile is the correct one...
    Thanks. I'll try again, but have tried twice in the past with no response.

But in case you don't get it:

Would it be possible to add a feature to profiles to allow for defining the state of the speakerphone under a profile?

For example, if I wanted to set a profile called "car", I could change a setting where for all calls, the speakerphone would default to "on", thereby alleviating the need to use a hands-free earbud or remove the Treo from it's car mount.
    Basic profiles work fine for me so far. Haven't configured anything too complex. But there is an orphan left over from .26

I had this in .26 (Treo 600)

When changing from a profile (not charging) WITH Keyguard enabled to another profile (charging) WITHOUT Keyguard enabled, the latter profile KEEPS Keyguard enabled instead of disabling it.

I have this in .27 (Treo 650)

When changing from any profile WITH Keyguard enabled to another profile with Keyguard disabled, the latter profile KEEPS Keyguard enabled instead of disabling it.
    would it be possible for spm to disable alarms & phone calls coming in when bt dun active? I lose dun coNection when I get a call even when I choose ignore.
    TIA
  14.    #34  
    the colors "midnight" does not show up in the "general" setting. Also can you add a checkmark to each the volume & type of ringer? Sometimes I want to change the whole profile but keep the same ringtone or volume no matter what I switfh to...
    I want a very simple manual switcher so this already has all I need. A few observations in two hours of playing an unlocked GSM Treo 650:

1.) Sounds & Applications checkboxes seem to be linked. If I uncheck Applications, Sound get unchecked also. I don't need the Applications panel but I do need the Sound.
    2.) When turning the Treo back on, I seem to get a faint sound crackle sometimes like the sound circuitry is being turned on and then off. Never saw this before installing profiles. Does it do something on wakeup (saw this both on a profile with notifier and a profile without notifier).
    3.) Had three spontaneous resets in two hours. Can't say this is due to profiles but haven't had this in two days so far. One while checking a voicemail, pressed the "1" key to play it and the Treo reset. Twice when pressing the power on button to wake the Treo.

Last comment. I do love this app!! It's the one glaring omission on an expensive phone to not be able to switch between different profiles!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Guys, guys. Milan said it's not done yet. Let's not bug him too much, yet.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Not trying to bug, but I assume he wants to know about problems found. Otherwise how do you fix them? As I said, I do love this app.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Guys, guys. Milan said it's not done yet. Let's not bug him too much, yet.
    Found one other issue. When you have the phone app open, then open the profiles selector dialog and select a profile, the font in the time/date line changes. Normally, the time is bold and the date is standard. After the profile selector dialog disappears both the time and date are bold and they sort of run together. Switching to another app then back to the phone app restores the display correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Not trying to bug, but I assume he wants to know about problems found. Otherwise how do you fix them? As I said, I do love this app.
    I was thinking more of the new feature requests than the bug reports.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    When I set the screen brightness to too low a level for a profile, the screen brightness dialogue box keeps popping up in every application every two seconds or so...I can't seem to set the brightness lower than about 1/4. I like it just above dark at night.

-Ray-
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast