Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    weird thing, whenever i try to start up versamail the phone reboots itself entirely....anyone else have this problem? <<duno what to do.

tia for ne response
    Quote Originally Posted by rshaan
    weird thing, whenever i try to start up versamail the phone reboots itself entirely....anyone else have this problem? <<duno what to do.

tia for ne response
    Yes, I've had the exact same problem. A hard reset fixed it, until I loaded some of my programs from the 600.

Also noticed in theHotSync log there is metion of errors related to VersMail and QuickInstall...have no idea what that means or what is causing it, but I'm sure somehow it's related
    Quote Originally Posted by rshaan

tia for ne response
    Yeah I had the exact same problem. Did a hard reset with the SPCS tech guy on the phone and it didn't solve anything. Anyone else have any other suggested remedies?
    I have 163 emails on VersaMail, yet when I go into system info and see the records, it shows a whopping 333 next to VersaMail. Has anyone encountered this problem?