this is not a whine, it's more of a vent, so if you must comment, make it funny...

As unstable as the the treo300 was when it first came out, the 650 makes it look rock solid! i had to hard-reset my 300 maybe a dozen times over the 2+ years. it was so infrequent that i had to look up the directions every time.

as of right now, i can hard reset the 650 in my sleep. the latest thing was i tried to delete a message in my inboxl (i guess anyway, a little envelope and a 3 was showing in the title bar of my phone screen). i deleted one with no problem, but when i deleted the second one, the phone went into one of its 'reset loops'.

i did a 'warm' reset (holding the up button until the palm logo appears) and the phone did it's OTHER favorite trick, which is to stop the reset loop, but then the phone won't turn on! i can hold the button, or dial a number and answer 'yes' to the 'do you want to turn the phone on' question, but it won't turn on!

so now i'm about to do another hard reset. i'm gonna eliminate a few more apps including the messaging one...