1.    #1  
    I can order as many Treo 650's through P1 (with free Jabar BT earpiece) as long as I have a valid Palm PDA or Treo serial numbers. According to P1 you may order one per serial number and still get the Jabra BT Earpiece inlcuded. The catch is that each one you order is a separate transaction. I want to order one 650 for myself and one for my wife. The problem I run into is that P1 doesn't list Spint's family plan when you order. I want the Free & Clear Family plan with 500 minutes (my wife is lucky if she uses 30 minutes a month) With the family plan I pay $60/month for the 500 minutes and $15/month for Vision on the first line and $5/month for Vision on the second line. So theorectically I set her up as line one and I am line two. Then if I drop her Vision I still only pay $5/month for Vision (per Sprint store rep) My delema is that I have to sign up as two separate accounts because the ordering process with family plan options is not listed. Any suggestions.

Cougar
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar
    I can order as many Treo 650's through P1 (with free Jabar BT earpiece) as long as I have a valid Palm PDA or Treo serial numbers. According to P1 you may order one per serial number and still get the Jabra BT Earpiece inlcuded. The catch is that each one you order is a separate transaction. I want to order one 650 for myself and one for my wife. The problem I run into is that P1 doesn't list Spint's family plan when you order. I want the Free & Clear Family plan with 500 minutes (my wife is lucky if she uses 30 minutes a month) With the family plan I pay $60/month for the 500 minutes and $15/month for Vision on the first line and $5/month for Vision on the second line. So theorectically I set her up as line one and I am line two. Then if I drop her Vision I still only pay $5/month for Vision (per Sprint store rep) My delema is that I have to sign up as two separate accounts because the ordering process with family plan options is not listed. Any suggestions.

Cougar

You should call palmOne to place the order. Talking to a person will most likely get you what you want.
  3.    #3  
    I did call PalmOne and they were the ones who said I need to order on-line if I wanted keep my current phone numbers. Oh well I know I can order two phones from mytreo.net for $399 (immediate rebate of $150 per phone and $50 after purchase). Have you every order anything from this site?

Cougar