Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    So far I am enjoying all f the hardware upgrades on my new treo, but the software upgrades are making my favorite and "necessary" apps no longer work.

Has anyone gotten any of the "profile" or call filtering or MP3 ringtone software to work?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Ringo...www.electricpocket.com works great for MP3's as ringtones on the 650.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nhomer
    Ringo...www.electricpocket.com works great for MP3's as ringtones on the 650.

Dosent seem to work with .ogg and .wav files.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    When I use ringo...the MP3 playes but the call displayes as "unknown Caller"??
    My Phone history.....
    UP. so, ringo doesn't have caller id? i downloaded it and wanted to try it out, but i need to get a SD card first.

do i need pockettunes installed for it to work?

anything else y'all recommend...? im afraid to install programs on this thing. install the wrong thing...boom. everything gone.