1.    #1  
    My 650 will charge all the way to 100%, the LED turns green, but the status will just continue to say (charging). As soon as I unplug it, it immediately drops to 99%. The 600 doesn't do this. When the LED turns green, the status no longer says charging, and when you unplug it, it remains at 100% for atleast a little while.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    O.K. If noone has an answer, cool. But does anyone else's 650 do this?
    I have this issue too. Anyone else?
    StevenB
    Same here... says 100%, but still says charging.
    I don't have a 650 "yet", but have you tried taking the battery out of the Treo, and then placing it back in? or totally discharge and then charge it back up? just suggestions.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Yes mine too does the same thing, I think all of the 650s do that. BUT THE BATTERY LIFE IS WAY BETTER THAN THE 600
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    My 650 will charge all the way to 100%, the LED turns green, but the status will just continue to say (charging). As soon as I unplug it, it immediately drops to 99%. The 600 doesn't do this. When the LED turns green, the status no longer says charging, and when you unplug it, it remains at 100% for atleast a little while.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I think you are getting wound up for nothing. Think of it more as not showing the 1/10ths. You know, you punch in 2 minutes on your microwave and as soon as you hit start, it says 1:59. As soon as you disconnect the charger from the phone, technically, since it is drawing power, it cant truly be 100%. think of it as 99.9% Perhaps the 600 said 100% but was really 99%

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    I think you are getting wound up for nothing. Think of it more as not showing the 1/10ths. You know, you punch in 2 minutes on your microwave and as soon as you hit start, it says 1:59. As soon as you disconnect the charger from the phone, technically, since it is drawing power, it cant truly be 100%. think of it as 99.9% Perhaps the 600 said 100% but was really 99%

Eric

yeah, ok buddy.......... You keep dreaming....
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric

Eric
    This is what I figured. Seems a lot more logical if you think about it. How can the battery truly be at 100% if it is constantly drawing power, from the moment you unplug it?
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    This is what I figured. Seems a lot more logical if you think about it. How can the battery truly be at 100% if it is constantly drawing power, from the moment you unplug it?
    That's just my thoughts and hope I didn't come across as sarcastic. Honestly, when I charge mine, I just give a quick glance to the battery meter and move one, hadn't noticed this 99% verses 100%. I do think it is logical to conclude the way I mentioned though. No biggie.

Oh, for the other yahoo....not dreaming here.

Eric
  11.    #11  
    No harm done. I completely understand you. Thanx for the feedback.