Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    how is it? does it work well? speak!
    I didn't like it at all. Not quite ready for prime time. I used it with the Palm-enclosed headset as well as with out. I spoke clearly and enunciated properly. Just way too many errors. I played with the settings as well and didn't fair that well either.
    As we already know, no BT support yet.

FWIW,
    Jesse
    ----------------
    posted with my Treo650
    Seems to work pretty good a recognizing my contacts, but it's slow in dialing, and you get tired of it asking you "Did you say...." every time even when it's right.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    it was ok, but it has to speak to you through the speaker just like the Voice Dialer by Grover Ind. I hate that. I think it should be able to come through my headset. If you have the ringer switched off you cant hear it all. I have that voice signal software on a sanyo phone and its awesome, so it must have something to do with the treo hardware. I wasn't impressed.
    It worked fine for me.
    Worked quite well for me. At first I was speaking sort of slowly and trying to be extra clear, and the app had all kinds of errors. Then I started speaking in a normal if not speedy pace, suddenly the recognition went up to almost 100%. The recognition is impressive to say the least for such a small footprint and wimpy processor. Still, I find it to be kind of slow and clunky to use, in that 99% of my calls go to my favorites, and it seems much quicker use a favorite key or button to get to those people. Now if I'm driving and need to get to a number in my address book I rarely use, I think it would be real handy. Additionally, it would be handy for dialing numbers (by number) not in my address book (like if I see a number on a van while driving down the road, etc..). I will be purchasing it for those reasons alone. I just wish it could Bluetooth dial, but I hear they are working on this.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i had voice signal in my samsung a600 and it worked just like this except it actually came thru my headset and it was free.. if this was free i wouldnt complain. the fact that they are charging for the EXACT same software that was around 3 years ago pisses me right off. i have tried it now and its exaclty the same.