1.    #1  
    I've been playing with it for some time now. When I attempt to sync, the laptop recognizes the 650 and vice versa, but no sync.

Anyone else lucky?

On a positive note, the 650 synced with my GPS and headset in seconds.

-Jesse
  2.    #2  
    Duh! I fogot to reboot after setup. Boy that was a waste of an hour. Works beautifully.

-Jesse
    Which bluetooth GPS do you have? Do you like it?
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
  4.    #4  
    I use the Haicom Serial Mouse GPS with the BT-Cube upgrade. The antenna sans the upgrade enabled it to work with my Treo 600. I didn't want to junk or sell the setup for a new $175+ device. Someone posted a link to this new add-on that makes this non BT antenna a BT antenna. I use this with Mapopolis.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    I use the Haicom Serial Mouse GPS with the BT-Cube upgrade. The antenna sans the upgrade enabled it to work with my Treo 600. I didn't want to junk or sell the setup for a new $175+ device. Someone posted a link to this new add-on that makes this non BT antenna a BT antenna. I use this with Mapopolis.
    Think you can provide a link to the BT cube?
    Also, I assume you can't charge the phone while using this anymore, is that right? Does the phone screen turn off automatically now?
  6.    #6  
    Well here's the link: http://www.buygpsnow.com/item.aspx?itemid=365

I had to buy one of those 1-> 2 cigarette lighter adapters. I also purchased a power charger that keeps it charged there. So I guess the answer is, yes, you can use it and keep the device charged. Without the charger, there is a setting in the Mapopolis software that keeps the screen on for atleast an hour.
    Does anyone know a good gps receiver to get? What about software (mapopolis the best?)?