1.    #1  
    Did anyone else receive a protective sleeve or case with their 650? I didn't receive one & I think it's lame they didn't throw one in.
    I got the protective sleeve, no case, but I am using my pil frama case for the time being
    No case which I think is lame also. At first, I thought I didn't get the screen protector (if that's what Cory was talking about), but when I opened up the manual, it was sandwiched between the getting started booklet and the manual itself. I'm using my old BoxWave ClearTouch Crystal anyway, so the free screen protector doesn't do anything for me.
    I got no case?? Hmmmmm...........Oh well. I am going to get that Vaja case. Real nice!

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma...a101i/main.jpg
    Triple just the kind of excuse we needed to splash the cash on the best case out there
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I'm using the case that came with my 600, and they said accessories weren't compatible, HAH!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Im using the side mount covertec and love it. Feels jus like my old treo 600. Jus had to disable all those buttons on the side and keyboard
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Who cares if it did not come with a case. The last phone I bought didnt,before the 600. Besides the case that came with the 600 was the most worthless piece of crap in the world. It didnt even have a belt loop.
    I bought this beauty three days ago. Should be here around the time VC ships.

http://www.ratcar.com/treo/vaja.jpg
    it's beautiful... for some reason Treo 650 in a Vaja case reminds me of the time I had my motor scooter, just looks funky!
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    it's beautiful... for some reason Treo 650 in a Vaja case reminds me of the time I had my motor scooter, just looks funky!

huh?!
    i'm using the pacrim open-keyboard aluminum case on my 650. it's a snug fit, in fact i had to *just* stress the sides out a tad so it would slide in more smoothly. no access to the 'other' button below the volume rocker, big deal. only other deficiency is that the hotsync connector is just a tad too wide so i have to remove from case to hotsync. no big deal either. even though the microphone's in a new location, my wife said i sounded fine when i talked to her.

anyway, this'll do until i can get either a javoskin or boxwave activeskin.

btw, i put the included boxwave screen protector on right after i opened the box...and promptly peeled it off. looked like crap.

does anyone know for sure if the physical screen dimensions are the same between the 600 and 650? if so, i'm going to order a martin field screenprotector....
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Who cares if it did not come with a case. The last phone I bought didnt,before the 600. Besides the case that came with the 600 was the most worthless piece of crap in the world. It didnt even have a belt loop.
    To each their own. I acutally liked the sleeve that came with the 600 & wish they had included one with the 650. Granted it wasn't any good for belt wearing, but I liked it because it offered protection while it was in my pocket. Unfortunately I lost the one that came with the 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by anastrophe
    i'm using the pacrim open-keyboard aluminum case on my 650. it's a snug fit, in fact i had to *just* stress the sides out a tad so it would slide in more smoothly. no access to the 'other' button below the volume rocker, big deal. only other deficiency is that the hotsync connector is just a tad too wide so i have to remove from case to hotsync.
    spent about fifteen minutes with the dremel tool and widened the bottom opening to accomodate the wider hotsync connector, and extended the slot for the volume rockers down a bit for the extra/utility button.

can't even tell it's not the stock case, but it works perfectly now.

of course, what i *really* want for christmas is a cradle...
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>